Wednesday 18 September 2013

Great time, worked hard. That's How You Do It!

Monday, September 9, 2013.
 
Buenos Dias Mi Maravillosa Familia!
 
YOU ALL MAKE ME SO HAPPY. Ahhhh  I love seeing all these pictures and seeing how happy everyone looks. You are all so ridiculously good looking, makes me a little jealous! I literally take pictures of the computer screen so I can take the pictures home to look at. Anyways, about your week! 
 
Sounds like life in the real world is starting to get busy for all hey? Everyone at school, running around from place to place, trying to fit in work and fun within it all. Sometimes we got lost in the craziness of life, and forget to remember why we are here. TO ENJOY IT. TO BE HAPPY. TO GROW, AND TO LEARN. That is literally why we are here. So no stress everyone, alright? ¨Just take a chill pill¨ -Elder Hardy.
 
Okay so my week this week! I had a great week, with all sort of experiences! I’ll try to share a little bit of each type of experience. On Tuesday and Wednesday I was chosen to help train one of the new 44 missionaries! So I got to take Elder Wilson out to Barcelona, and show him the ropes a little bit, how missionary work is done. He told me after how grateful he was for me as a temporary companion, because before he was struggling emotionally a bit, but I helped him out. We had a great time, and we worked hard. That’s how you do it! 
 
I also got to help register everyone, so I personally talked with all the new ones, and met them a little! So I loved that opportunity, maybe I’ll get to do the same with joss!
 
One funny story...when I was with Elder Wilson, I contacted these 3 girls sitting in front of a shop. They were all about my age, which was a little sketchy. Let’s just say that the contact went downhill, and by the end they were all just calling me guapo and ordering me to ¨deme besos¨ which means kiss me. Sooooo we had to leave haha. There’s your bad story of the week.
 
We are still working hard with our investigators. Felix is receiving amazing blessings, and I’m so happy for him. He is the most faithful man I have ever met in my life! We also found 7 new investigators this week, a family of five last night, and two the day before. I’m so excited to teach them. One of the two, his name is John David from Dominican. He is 23, and has a girlfriend or wife, and a 4 year old kid. He told us that he has had dreams about Christ, and how he has seen him in his dreams, descending from the heavens in white robes. Pretty amazing!
 
Well that’s about it for today! Any questions, ask me! I love you all so much, you mean the world to me.
 
Love, Elder Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment