Wednesday 18 September 2013

All Experiences That Make Us Grow!

Monday, September 16, 2013.
Que Tal Familia!
Thank you so much for the wonderful email, as always!
I really enjoyed all the stories, whether they be good or bad. All experiences that make us grow!
BETHANY I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN SOME VOLLEYBALL! I am going to the stake center to play volleyball with the whole zone after emailing, so I’m super excited for that! But I’m sorry about your bag, that is no fun at all. You are a good sport about it, I’m proud. Carson starting piano...good luck my friend!  A piece of advice, practice because you want to get better, not because you have to practice. Just think, in five years you could serenade people with your skills! Chad keep up the good work. Aubrey, already understanding French, baby genius over here? Good work Aubs, I hope school is very fun for you!
Well here’s just a little bit about my week. Let’s see...
We had a karaoke night with the ward, it was pretty hilarious for sure. I didn’t get to sing, but that’s alright, I would have made a fool of myself anyways!

We are baptizing Felix this Friday, and I am so excited. He is the most prepared man I have ever met, I love him so much! He is so excited to be baptized too, I just love it! We taught him the Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity yesterday, and he was just so good about everything! It’s amazing to see, I can’t even express how excited I am for him.
We have had lots of amazing visits this week. One was with a Dominican family...there were 8 people there, all adults. We taught them the restoration, and the spirit was super strong. Literally there was one point when I could feel just a wave hit the room, the spirit was working hard. We invited them all to be baptized, but they didn’t say yes...yet. They want to learn more. They are all so great!
We also are teaching a 23 year old guy named Jon David. He doesn’t live in the best circumstances, his piso is where all of the young people go to smoke drugs and do other things..so he is struggling. But super strong Christian, lots of faith, has a young daughter. We gave him a blessing one day, and it was so amazing. He changed at that moment, and I was so happy for him. We also went to teach him one day, and by the end of the lesson, everyone in the whole piso was listening. Like three others girls and boys, and we all prayed in a circle together. It was a fun experience!
I have so many things that happen daily that are so normal to me, that I just like forget to write them down! But I don’t know exactly what else to write! Pray for Felix that all will go well!
I love you all so much, and I hope that things will get better, in any way that they need to. Remember to count your blessings!
Love, Elder Hardy.
PS There are lizards in Spain!
 
 
 
There are lizards in Spain!
 

 
Funny he sent a picture of this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment