Sunday 10 November 2013

CONFERENCE. I LOVE CONFERENCE!


Monday, October 7th, 2013.

Hola Familia!

Well before I forget, let me answer those questions that you have! 

1. I shop at a grocery train called Mercadona. It's very good, like a small version of Sobeys or something!  I really like it, it has pretty much everything you would ever need!

2. We watched only two of the sessions live, in the stake center of Barcelona, because of the time difference. It was in Spanish, but English in another room. I watched a little of both, but I like it more in English!  It was nice to think that we were all watching the same thing at the same time!

3. Haha hmm...I'd say that its about a 6? Like I could survive here by myself if I had to through my Spanish, but I can't express everything I want to.  (I asked him on a scale of 1-10 how he feels his Spanish is coming along.  6 is not bad for only being in Spain for two months I think)

4. The family from Ecuador: Mari the mom, Victor the 15 year old, and Elvis the 6 year old! They came to conference, and hopefully getting baptized this Friday! So excited for them.

Wow there is so much in this letter I would like to reply to, but I only have about 1 hour of email time. Anyways, super fun week for you all hey? Dad, can you still speak Japanese? That would have been such a fun thing to relive that experience hey? I tell everyone here that my dad knows Japanese, they think it's so cool.

Yes I'm still with Elder Escobar, who was comps with Elder Archuleta haha. We get along great, we work suuppeerr hard, and we laugh. We are both pretty funny guys, and get into the funniest laughing fits ever, it's the best. 

Well a little about my week! CONFERENCE.  I LOVE CONFERENCE. There were so many quotes that I love, but the one about faith and doubts is the answer to my prayers. I went in with the question of building my faith, and that was the perfect thing that I needed to hear! Also I loved Elder Holland's talk about special needs people.  Interesting fact is that I got hugged earlier that day by a special girl, didn't know who she was or anything, but she ran up to me and just HUGGED me. I think for some reason they know and recognize me...I will figure out in the next life though hey?

Hmmm what else...I'm seriously blanking here, it's horrible. I have it all in my journal, I can just never remember! One thing, we had to drop John David this week. Super hard, he was a good guy. He just wasn't doing anything, but I hope he figures things out soon.

Have a told you about all the kids around here in Santa Coloma? How they all recognize me? I think I have...but it's so funny. 

Well I'm not too sure what else to report this week to everyone! I just hope that things are going great for everyone, and that you know I pray every night, individually for you all, and your needs. I love you so much, and I hope this week is amazing! 

Love, Elder Hardy


Famous Christopher Columbus Statue "Who is inspired by God, says the Book of Mormon!"
A quote by President Hinckley I sent to Elder Hardy:  
"In his reports to the sovereigns of Spain, Columbus repeatedly asserted that his voyage was for the glory of god and the spread of the Christian faith.  Properly do we honor him for his unyielding strength in the face of uncertainly and danger."

 Yummy Meal Coming up!

"Even Sister Tyler from California with blue eyes doesn't get red eye in pictures"

Elder Hardy seems to like the little lizards! 
I like Elder Hardy's face!  Reminds me of when
he was little and loved the frogs!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment