Sunday 10 November 2013

I Am Now On an Island in Spain.


Tuesday, October 15th, 2013...at the very end of Elder Hardy's day...it was two long days wondering where his email was...we didn't know it was transfers!
Hey Family!
So I have no time, I hope I will get to email you tomorrow or something, but for now just an email to let you know that I'm here and safe.

So super quick update, I'll tell you all about my week later!  But transfers were today, and I am now on an island in Spain. La Palma de Mallorca. The same island the king of Spain goes to for his vacations! I am in a city on the east I believe called Manacor, you should google it! Haha  I am super excited. We just landed in plane a few hours ago, and I met my new companion, Elder West. He is from West Virginia, and I don't know him too well yet...all that I've seen in an hour or so is that he speaks very loud, and he is very different than me! This will be a different transfer, but I am so excited for the new opportunity, and to always look for the positives in people and situations!
I love you all so much, and i hope that all is going well! You are all the best :)

Love, Elder Hardy

No comments:

Post a Comment